Greek inspired lunch/starter – feta with dill and yoghurt
Are you in a hurry and longing for a quick and light lunch? Is it to hot hot hot today to eat? Or are you having a dinner party and thinking about a light starter? I’ve got just the thing for you! You’re gonna love this fast and fresh dish..
Per person this is what you need..
List of ingredients:
– about 60 – 80 grams of greek feta (try Dodoni)
– one tablespoon of low fat yoghurt
– one teaspoon of fresh dill, chopped finely
– two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
– a few sundried tomatoes (with basil)
– a pinch of seasalt and white pepper
tip: it will look stunning on a crisp white design plate
– you’ll need a plate 🙂
– dress the bottom of the plate with the fresh dill
– crumble the feta and place it on top of the dill bed
– pour the yoghurt and the olive oil around the feta
– finish of with a few sundried tomatoes and season with pepper and salt
More tips 🙂
– It goes well with sourdough or ciabatta..
– Turn it into a side dish.. Goes good with seafood (pizza), durum, lamb chops, ..
Well, that’s it! Let me know if it was good! 😉 and feel free to share!