Sesame toast with Halloumi cheese and turkey. Honey and herbs.
// for one toast
– 2 slices of bread with sesame seeds
– 2 to 3 slices of Halloumi cheese
– 2 slices of turkey
– tea spoon of flowery honey
– touch of herbs: dried origano, rosemary and thyme.
– touch of salt
– olive oil to heat the pan (one tea spoon)
Making the dish:
Heat a frying pan with olive oil.
Put the slices of Halloumi and turkey between the bread.
Carefully place the toast in the hot pan.
Bake or grill for a few minutes on each side and flip many times to prevent from burning.
When the Halloumi cheese starts melting it’s ready.
Plate it up. And sprinkle over the herbs, the honey and a touch of salt.
Enjoy while it’s still hot!